We make tooth supported, bone supported and tissue supported surgical guides for completely as well as partially edentulous patients.
Requirements for Guided surgery -
Partially edentulous cases
- CBCT scan of the jaw in DICOM format
- Intra-oral scan of the jaw/lab scan of stone model in .stl formal or CBCT scan of stone model in DICOM format.
Completely edentulous cases
- CBCT scan of patient with denture in mouth
- CBCT scan of denture
- Denture should have radiopaque markers ( gutta-percha points, composite etc.) placed on it.
- 6 markers are needed. 3 on buccal surfaces and 3 on palatal/lingual of denture teeth.
We make 3d models of maxilla, mandible, skull, TMJ etc
Requirement for models
- Dicom data of the patient's scan